ActiveScaffold is a rails plugin that helps free yourself from the pain of coding CRUD interfaces for models on the admin side.
As the successor to the popular AjaxScaffold project, ActiveScaffold has these features:
- An AJAXified table interface for creating, updating, and deleting objects
- Automatic handling of ActiveRecord associations
- Sorting, Search and Pagination
- RESTful API support (XML/YAML/JSON) baked in
- Sexy CSS styling and theming support
- More extension points than you can shake a stick at
- Guaranteed to work on Firefox 1+, IE 6+ and Safari 2+
- Released under the MIT License, the same one as Rails itself, so you can use it freely in your commercial applications.
Here for detail.